16/03/2011

March 17th ---A Day to Celebrate!

On March 17th they celebrate Saint Patrick, the patron saint of IRELAND* 
 
Here you have a few activities to know about it...




>> Listen and watch the funny video below and  do  the activity: Click here to see or print it.
 


*Find more about Saint Patrick holiday and traditions HERE!

KEY to activity.(omit reading...)

.I hope you enjoy it and improve your English and knowledge of Irish Culture!                                  Dulce
............................................................................................................................................

4 comments:

  1. It was easy to understand and funny to find out why the Patrick´s day is celebrated, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't found this video so easy to understand... Maybe I need to drink some beers to be able to understand the guys in this video... maybe then I can speak the same language, lol. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This listening was a quite difficult to understand but funny and interesting.
    Anyway I had four mistakes. It is not bad.
    I like practising this kind of listening.

    I think the readings and listenings are useful to improve.

    Thank you!! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice in Wonderland24 March 2011 at 18:59

    I think that this listening was funny, I really like it because was interesting to know why the Patrick's day is celebrated.

    Bye !

    ReplyDelete