30/10/2010

Revision Unit 1C

Click here to find and revise some personality adjectives, with definitions and exercises.

• easygoing
• ambitious
• cheerful
• hardworking
• trustworthy
• impatient
• optimistic
• sensitive
• moody
• sociable
• indecisive
• reserved
• lazy
• attentive
• punctual
• humorous
• modest
• bossy
• intelligent
• impulsive
• considerate
• imaginative
• independent
• selfish
• self-confident
• responsible
• talkative




Now The Future
Future NI1

See answers to quiz in COMMENTS

2 comments:

  1. 1 we’ll go/ I’ll go
    2 I’ll take
    3 I am going to
    4 It’s going to/ it’ll
    5 we are doing (or we are going to do)
    6 is
    7 is arriving/ (arrives is better)
    8 is
    9 I’ll

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The number nine is "I'll answer?

    ReplyDelete