27/11/2010

Transport & Travel + Comparatives

VOCABULARY


To revise and extend what we are studying in unit 2C...
  • Click HERE to practice vocabulary and pronunciation

  • Click HERE and do a listening activity... 


  •  Comparatives & Superalatives
Joan is more attractive than Susan
This is the best day of my life.
She felt even worse when she saw him
·  I think Rob is happier now than a year ago.

·        New York is the most exciting city in the world.
·         His biggest desire is to meet Angelina Jolie.
·         Charles is probably the tidiest person I know.

  • What's the comparative of these adjectives? First, think, then, check!
  • interesting
  • weak
  • funny
  • important
  • careful
  • bad
  • big
  • far
  • small
  • polluted
  • boring
  • angry
  • good

  • Further Practice on Comparatives & Superlatives HERE!  

7 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for these exercises, they are very useful.

    See you next Tuesday!

    Joan ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! Here I am. I am still doing the exercises. There are a lot of exercise to practice. So I will need more time to finish it.
    I made the easy exercises about the vocabulary and exercise. Also the listening.
    I have to finish the rest of the exercises about the adjectives. So, I will try to finish all in these days.
    I like these exercises. They are very useful.Thanks!!
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!!!I have just done the travel vocabulary and 4 listenings. The vocabulary was easy but I have to study it and the listenings...I have had right 3 out of 4(does it write like that (3/4)?) hahahaha.I hope to do more during the week.thank u 4 the exercises!!!!see u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the activities are very interesting and help us to know vocabulary and make sentences.
    I only need time to do it. This weekend I must read the book and I cannot to do all activities. I hope I will can read the book.

    Perhaps the sentences are very bad but if I don´t write then I will not learn.

    Happy ended weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. The activities are very interesting, because I am revising all.

    Thanks

    Good a long weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really think these exercises are very useful and I thank you very much for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geroge Washington22 February 2011 at 23:07

    My scores: Vocabulary 100%, Coparatives 10/13, and the superlatives 75%. Very fun exercises, good method to learn grammar. I try to update my homeworks, maybe too late but better later than never. See you!

    ReplyDelete