27/12/2010

Mobile Phones & Text Messages (SMS)

 

Click HERE to listen while you read.

NOTE: 
The answers  to the exercise are at the end of the text . PLEASE, do not look at them until you've finished trying to fill in the gaps by yourself!  OK?
Ring Tones Ring Tones DUL



TEXT MESSAGES
 Do you know what the sms in the cell phone on the right means?
 (Oh My God-Did You See? Laughing Out Loud, Talk To You Later...Later)
 

 Click HERE on QUIZ  and learn more about the 'language' of text messages...


:-)






Dulce

2 comments:

  1. George Washington22 February 2011 at 22:54

    Hello, I did the exercises and I had succesful in 7 words of 20 in the first exercise where I had fill words in the text. On the second exercise my score was 100% hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is truly cool and this is an incredible rousing article. 123eworld.com

    ReplyDelete