1. a. Kevin talks about being broke (having no money) in New York.
Click HERE and listen to the conversation.
1. b. Answer these questions after you have listened and read.
- Is this the only time Kevin has been broke?
- How many jobs did Kevin have? What were they?
- How many people did he live with?
- How much was the rent of the house?
- Why does he mention New Orleans?
2. Match the correct response to the question or statement. Click on the arrow to see if you have answered correctly.Pri
2. I'm saving up to buy a new motorbike.
3. Maybe we should try to save a little.
4. Yes, his Grandfather left it to him.
5. No, you've paid it all back.
6. To Jackson and Smith bros.
7. Actually, I won it in a lottery.
8. I think they accept travelers checks anyway.
9. That is really none of your business.
10. Don't worry, we're insured.
4. CLICK HERE to practise more on the PRESENT PERFECT